The Panhellenic Council (PHC) is the governing board for four of the five sororities at UMD. Its officers follow the local PHC constitution and bylaws as well as all National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) Policies. PHC is responsible for organizing primary recruitment, programming and educational opportunities, communication efforts, and for supporting the Panhellenic community.
Panhellenic Council meets every Mondays at 1pm and Thursdays at 5pm in the Greek Office!
- 2.7 cumulative grade point average
- Full time student for term (12 credits/semester)
- Initiated into an PHC sorority Fall 2019 or earlier
- Is in good standing with your own PHC organization
- If applying for President or VP Recruitment, have previous experience working with PHC.