The Greek Council is the governing body for four men's fraternities and one sorority at the University of Minnesota Duluth. To get on the agenda to visit or present at a Greek Council Meeting, please contact the VP of Administration listed below.
Greek Council establishes procedures for cooperation among organizations and coordinates recruitment, leadership programs, and other activities. The executive board consists of six members who lead chapters in the areas of community service and philanthropy, leadership development, judicial affairs, public relations, risk management, and recruitment.
We, the Interfraternity Council, exist to promote the shared interests and values of out member fraternities: leadership, service, brotherhood, and scholarship. We believe in Fraternity and that the shared values of Fraternity drive the IFC to create better communities, better chapters, and better men.
- IFC President - Gavin Johnson - Tau Kappa Epsilon
- VP of Risk Management - TBD
- VP of Administration - Mitchell Larson - Alpha Delta
- VP of Member Development - TBD
- VP of Academic Affairs - TBD
- VP of Programming & DEI - TBD
- VP of Public Relations - TBD
- Greek Life Advisor - Rachel Kraus